Real Time Search -service
Real Time Search -service gives the subscriber significant added value in a short time. Real Time Searches are conducted using commercial product called Derwent Innovation tailored specifically to searches to patent databases and scientific literature. Access to more than 110 million patent documents! In the Real Time Search service you interact with the patent searcher, whereby you:
- can describe the object of the search to the patent searcher (printed material not desired),
- will be able to capitalize on your own skills throughout the search,
- can take the experts you like to the search,
- can develop the invention in the midst of the search,
- will receive search results throughout the search,
- get the real feel of the novelty of the subject being searched and
- will see concrete from start to finish where you pay for Real Time Search.
Patent Doctors Offer
Real Time Searches at the cost of 80 eur + VAT per each beginning 15 minutes. No extra costs if the search be conducted in Patent Doctors premises, Suvantokatu 9, Tampere, Finland. Please, contact Patent Doctors first so we can agree on the start time and date for the search.
Ask for an offer if you wish the Real Time Search be conducted at your premises. Tampere has good connections in many directions in Finland, among others Jyväskylä, South Ostrobothnia, Turku, Pori, Hämeenlinna, Lahti and Helsinki. Tampere has an airport, as well.
You may ask an offer at your premises outside Finland, as well. In that case you might have searches to do for more than one day.
Searches conducted over the Internet (Skype for Business) are also possible. You should still ask for an offer at your office or plan to visit Patent Doctors Ltd premises at Tampere center (Suvantokatu 9, about 300 m from the train station).
The subscriber of the service may choose whether to conduct the search on one or more ideas/inventions per service
- In a 6 h search, 8 inventions were studied superficially. These searches provided sufficient information regarding on how to proceed with each of the inventions.
- In another 6 h search, 1 invention was investigated thoroughly and in the search there was found quite a wide variety of known techniques in the field of the invention and was able to slighthly map the scope of an invention for a patent application to file.
Ask for more information or ask for a tailor-made service that suits your needs, e.g., by email at info (at) patenttitohtorit.fi or arto.anttila (at) patenttitohtorit.fi, by phone +358 500 66 00 44 or using the contact form below. Patent Doctors at your service in both English and Finnish.